Our beautiful Queenslander Manor House accommodates 4 to 8 bridal (or groom's) party members in four lovely air-conditioned bedrooms - each bedroom has its own private ensuited bathroom.
The living and dining areas are superb for meals and wedding ceremony preparation. The country kitchen is to die for. The decks, gardens and the games lawn are perfect for relaxation ahead of the main event! And the whole property is highly photogenic.
The Manor House is ideal for either the bridal or the groom’s group. If your party is larger than 8 members, then up to 12 additional guests can be accommodated on site in our adjacent, award-winning Rainforest Spa Cottages.
- A fabulous country kitchen with an 8 seat dining table
- Magnificently furnished living /dining room
- Commanding log fire, 55” TV and DVD
- The superb dining room seats 10 – 12 in comfort
- Perfect facilities and area for hair and make-up preparation
- Iron, ironing board and full length mirrors
- Your Falls Montville hostess is a fashion designer & expert seamstress
- Beautiful front deck (extensive seating) overlooks the front garden
- Stunning back deck with forever valley views
- Great Manor House indoor photography opportunities
- Fantastic garden, rainforest, deck and cottage photographic settings
- Your gourmet breakfast provisions are all taken care of
- Convenient on-site parking and ideal for bridal cars / limousines
- Close to Flaxton, Montville & Maleny ceremony & reception venues
If your bridal group is larger than 8 (or if some of your wedding guests also require accommodation), we can host up to 12 additional guests in our award-winning rainforest cottages.
And we can offer our lovely, secluded ‘Tamarind’ honeymoon cottage – accessed by its own private rainforest path – if the bridal couple would like to stay on after the ceremony and reception!
Or, for availability / reservations